Covid-19 - Information For Guests
Dear Valued Guest,
On behalf of Civitel Hotels & Resorts, we would like to express our gratitude for your continuous loyalty and support, particularly during this season. We have always strived to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for both our guests and employees and now, more than ever, we are determined to protect you and your beloved ones to the highest extent.
For this reason, we have immediately complied with all guidelines by the World Health Organization and the Greek government, regarding the decontamination and sanitation of all our properties in Athens and Crete, due to the coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak. Moreover, we have established adequate hygiene protocols, safety methods and operation procedures that respect social distancing and guarantee a safe hospitality experience for all our guests.
“Civitel SafeStay” Plan
Civitel SafeStay plan builds upon Civitel’s already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where hospital-grade cleaning products, upgraded protocols & staff training are currently in use. We have taken additional measures in our hotels today, developed in consultation with local public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
- Enhanced cleaning & disinfection across top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Civitel SafeStay Room Seal to indicate that guest rooms haven’t been accessed since they were cleaned
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas, conference rooms and pool area
- The guest-accessible disinfecting dispenser at entrances and high traffic public areas
- High standards of food safety – following HACCP protocols
- Social distancing specifications in lobbies, elevators, public bathrooms, restaurant and pool
- Intensified cleaning & other changes to buffets and in-room dining
- Simple & fast check-in / check-out procedures
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment, on-going briefings, training, and protocols
- We have activated our medical team to provide round-the-clock assistance to our hotels and are prepared to act swiftly should we be alerted to a case of coronavirus at one of our properties.
Moreover, travelers are requested to present an acceptable form of certification of their health condition. Acceptable documents include:
- A negative PCR molecular test result from an authorized laboratory; the test must be taken up to 72 hours before entering Greece.
- A vaccination certificate issued by a certified authority.
- A certificate of recovery from the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection issued by a public authority or a certified laboratory.
- Proof that the traveler was tested positive with COVID-19 in the past 2 to 9 months.
For more information, kindly visit https://travel.gov.gr/#/
Should you need more information about safe travel and important news about Covid-19 in Greece, please visit https://eody.gov.gr/en/
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon to our beautiful country, offering you an amazing, wanderlust hospitality experience, like we always do.
Until then, stay safe and dream of your upcoming stay in Greece!